Church of Scotland
Parish of Toward & Inverchaolain
Scottish Charity No: SC015531
All images are copyright property of either Historic Scotland or the individual photographer.
Previous church built in 1812
Current church built in 1912
St. Michael overcoming Satan.
Parable of the Good Shepherd
Old gravestone inserted into interior wall.
Clan Lamont memorial.
Seating plan. Note the original pulpit position.
Please note some images are high definition and will take some time to open if clicked upon.